Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Previous Posts
- An American friend dropped into town for a job in...
- This is both the new 2000 tenge note (about $15) ...
- This is another hut selling samsa, the Central As...
- This is the national library, where I spent many d...
- Unlike many states in the former Soviet Union, Ka...
- A wintertime view of Almaty!
- Transport here is an adventure! Almaty, alas, doe...
- Also in the same Panfilov park is one of the most...
- A few of the tipsy wedding goers...
- On the other side of the charming church, however...
2 Comments:
This looks VERY cold. Glad you found a good coat. Brr.
Hi Sarah! I am so glad to know your blog address! I am happy that everything is going great for you in this beautiful country. Take care, and stay warm!!
Post a Comment
<< Home