And here's the way our trip to Uzbekistan started: one container of odd-tasting processed cheese, one tomato, one cookie, one roll and one hotdog, mysteriously rolling around on the tray--- all part of the glorious cuisine on Uzbek Airways! And so my parents and I were off on our six-day adventure to Uzbekistan, where we visited the old Silk road cities of Khiva, Bukhara, Samarkand and Tashkent. (I think I can add that the only airline that might best Uzbek Airways for cuisine is SCAT Airways (yes, that's the name!), which I flew to Tajikistan).Monday, June 11, 2007
And here's the way our trip to Uzbekistan started: one container of odd-tasting processed cheese, one tomato, one cookie, one roll and one hotdog, mysteriously rolling around on the tray--- all part of the glorious cuisine on Uzbek Airways! And so my parents and I were off on our six-day adventure to Uzbekistan, where we visited the old Silk road cities of Khiva, Bukhara, Samarkand and Tashkent. (I think I can add that the only airline that might best Uzbek Airways for cuisine is SCAT Airways (yes, that's the name!), which I flew to Tajikistan).
1 Comments:
oh my God--that's gross.
Post a Comment
<< Home